Wednesday, August 20, 2008

tRuE FeElInGs nEvEr hIdE..


It’s raining in d sky tonite

........I wish yew wer by mah side..
Standing at d window thinking abt yew

.......Dat wat wud I hv been w/o yew..
You came into my lyf

.....& showered all yewr love w/o any conditions or expectations in return..

The tym v spent 2gethr I alwz had a blast

......Those r d moments that vil nvr get swept 2 d past..

Love is a game dat v have played

...& dnt worry sweetheart victory’s gonna cum our name..

Don’t leave me ever

Coz I want 2 b wid yew 4ever
As I’l b alone w/o yew

I promise I’l love yew alwz as yew do..

5 comments:

|Shay| said...

:o

Maheshjain said...

excellant one ..!!

Unknown said...

yyaara u r'lly rawks..
fablouss yaar ..mindbooling...lubly...


from ur sis ..
xainub

sApNa d ΛПGΣℓ ..In dIsGuIsE.. said...

thanx guyzz...i realli love people appreciating mah work..:)

Sleepy Wabbit said...

WOW! Okay, this is something I REALLY like! Great Work, Sapna! YAY! I'm so happy I read yer bloG! =) <3