Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Breaking down alwaz...

Diz lines are dedicated 2 d most wonderful n important people f mah lyf...nandini..sonal ..prashant.. :) ..love u guyz...

M happy...yez i m...but y cant it just last forever... :( ..Each n everyday tryng 2 b strong..Bt I break down n fall..n If yew wont b by mah sideI”ll get shattered..
Everyday I wake up wid a hope dat things gonna turn alrite..
but I forgot dat pain is been decided in mah lyf..
I may not show it 2 yew..But yew r mah strength..
Ur small word or action..Makes me alrite like nothing happened..N so I juz wanna be wid yew alwaz..so dat I can never pause…

6 comments:

ishu said...

aww .. Thats a Nice Poem Yaar .. M So Touched .. I Love To Be A Part Of Your Lovely Fairy World .. !
take care.. keep writin .. !!

ishu said...

Tears To Joys And Joys To Tears … This To That And That To This … We Have Shared So Much … And On The Path Of Life We Will Go Hand In Hand … [ Dekho Main choti hu na … So Chup Chap Mera Hath Pakadh Ke Chalo ... Jayda Nakhre Nahi Karne .... ] … We May Fight … [ Bahut Ladaaku Ho Aap ... Huh .... Hamesha Choti behan ke samne itrate Ho .... ] ... Laugh And Enjoy … [ Haan Who Toh Hai … When I Am Around … Ppl Tend To Laugh And Enjoy .... ] … What-So-Ever May Happen … I Know ... We Will Go Together .... !!

ishu said...

.. U Have Been My Lovely Companion .... U Mean A Lot To Me ... A Lot .. !!

sApNa d ΛПGΣℓ ..In dIsGuIsE.. said...

yepz wil alwaz be wid yew no worries..:)

sApNa d ΛПGΣℓ ..In dIsGuIsE.. said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Sleepy Wabbit said...

Sweet poem.. =')
IHeartIt! =D