Saturday, August 30, 2008

I MiSs yOu sO MuCh...


M dreaming.. ;-).. n u knw wat Dreaming abt yew..M so damn goin crazy about yew..Dat i didnt evn knew wen i started writing poems 4 u..buh u'l nvr get dat..Alwaz tryng 2 run away from yew.. :-(..bt at d end f d day i juz land up in front f yew..Keep n searchng sumthng in my lyf bt it seemz derz no meaning widout u in mah lyf.. :-( M committed 2 mah lyf..bt no1 wil evr understand d pain dat m goin thru of being far from yew..


...sumtymz it feels dat u cant juz live w/o me n sumtymz it seems u arent really bothered.. :-(


..n well watever it may be i juz don wanna knw...bcz dat really wont change mah feelings 4 yew..


N nw u cn juz laugh it of n mah madness.. :'(


Cant juz hide..


..I LOVE YEW..N SO SOME MORE LINES 4 YEW AS M MISSING YEW...


You're the love of my life,the one I never thought I'd find,I think about you always,I can't get you off my mind,
the days go by,and you're not here,I long for the moment,when I can hold you near,
time drags on,ever so slow,I love you my darling,and I need you so,

I wish you were here,holding me close,the warmth of your touch,is what I miss the most,
I lie here in bed,thinking of you,I never imagined,I could feel so blue,
these thoughts that I have,they cut like a knife,


because I miss you so much,the love of my life.

No comments: