Friday, August 22, 2008

LaSt nYtE..


Last nite saw a dream..dream which was filled wid love happiness & you..

Happy wid each oder suddenly u whispered Darling I wanna quit.
was it quit dat I heard..
I was shocked & mah heart cracked & I was pulled back by d fact….

Tears rolled down mah cheeks & I was broken down..Still wid d pain in mah heart gathered d courage 2 ask..

Y u wanna apart..Weren’t yew happy wat wer u scrared of..
You slowly replied m scared..
M scraed of diz world ..
D people around who’l never understand us..
Scraed of mah own happiness..
Scared of missing yew..
Scared of loosing yew..&
U quickly turned around..

I know yewr eyez wer filled wid tears dat u wanna hide..
But baby I can see through..U don’t know yew r mah world..
I lobe diz world becoz yew r a part..You are d reason my heart beats 2day..

But had made up yewr mind & tryng 2 b enough strong & u just wanted 2 apart…

Grabbed u in mah arms & looked into yewr eyez..
It was so hard fr me 2 say goodbye..
you meant so much 2 me..
You wer d only one meant for me..
In d deserts of my heart you wer d only flower..
And like d stars dat nevr apart ..You wer der wid me..
You n me used 2 be 2gether..
Everyday 2gethr alwaz..

I’m loosing mah best frnd..my lyf.,mah love.

I cant believe..Diz cud be d end..
It looks as though ur letting go..
And if its real well I don’t wanna know..
I fell on mah knees & wished 4evr wasn’t just a word u say…

I lobe yew baby plz don’t go away..
I lobe you even more yew know..
You are mah nevr ending love,The lobe dat keeps me alive..
You are the only one I lobe Orelse I’l quit d world..

And if thz was a dream ..
I promise I’ll nevr evr sleep..
B’coz the dream dat takes my life away frm me….Dat dream is not meant for me..

1 comment:

|Shay| said...

????? wots rong?? dis poem is dedicated to whum..huh?? :P