Tuesday, July 28, 2009

MAH LYF- MAH BROS..





5TH AUGUST 2009- RAKSHA BANDHAN .. One of mah fav festival ..

As diz auspicious day of Rakhi is approaching, I thought of penning down my heartfelt gratitude and affection for my brothers who have been a world to me... A major role in my so far little success has been played by my Brothers. It makes me immensely happy.. U guys have alwaz made me feel secured.. u’ve protected n cared for me.. Alwaz der whenever I needed u d most.. I just want to let you know
You mean the world to me.Only a heart as dear as yours, Would give so unselfishly.The many things you've done. All the times that you were there, Help me know deep down inside
how much you really care. Even though I might not say, I appreciate all you do, Richly blessed is how I feel..Having a brother just like you..

Now as I'm getting older,I've learnt to appreciate things much more
I'm thankful we loved each other.And each one of you I adore.Today I want to say to each of you,I Love You with my whole heartI'll Love You beyond this lifetime..And my love will never stop..

HAPPY RAKSHA BANDHAN TO AL MAH SWEET LOVING BROTHERS..

.. But still diz rakhi won’t be like as alwaz coz I’ll miss some1 very much... Yes kamal I’ll miss u very much... I’ll miss d way u used 2 force me 2 sing d song ‘bhaiya more rakhi k bandhan ko nibhana’ n den u used 2 forward ur hand 2 tie my rakhi at d top... I’ll miss ur celebrations.. I’ll miss d masti dat v used 2 do at ur place.. U’ve left an empty space in my life n no1 can ever take ur place ..

HEY KAMAL I’LL MISS U TERRIBLY ON DIZ N EVRY RAKSHA BANDHAN .. N EACH N EVRY FESTIVAL IS INCOMPLETE WITHOUT U SWTHRT ..

HAPPY RAKSHABANDHAN TO YOU ...

No comments: