Wednesday, July 15, 2009

Lost some1 very close ...


DIS POST IS DEDICATED 2 MAH LOST COUSIN KAMAL.. WHOZ NOMORE BETWEEN US NOW … V MISS YOU SWEETHEART ..




… Ahh it’s been ages I’ve written something & Shared mah feelings wid al of you.Dis is it whenever I sit down 2 write SUMTHNG I don’t know wat goes wrng and I start trembling. I don’t understand what 2 write n m not able 2 express mah feelings. It feels as if my word bank has gone bankrupt. I feel insane sick n pathetic. But still n gonna write 2day.

Yeah from last month m not well. Not becoz m sick or something but I lost mah cousin KAMAL on 27th may .. He expired in a tragic car accident. Never expected v gonna face al dis. Mah heart just popped out hearing d news evry1 was taken aback. Kamal meant so much 2 evry1.. He was a jovial kind of a person who loved 2 irritate evry1 play pranks on whoever it may b. He was d heart n soul of his house. He was an expert in everything whatever it may b from cooking till studying. What more can I say in short he was a champ.

Hey kamal ..

Do you look down at us in the night
Do you see d candle burning so big and so bright
The candle I burn that reminds me of you
The candle I hope that you would burn too.
Not a day goes by where v don't think of you
hoping that you'd come back so the days won't be blue.
I feel no one understands ur mom, apart from you.
I see ur pick expecting a response
to the pointless questions I can't get across.
Though sometimes In my mind I forget that you're dead
but I'll make sure you keep living in my head
I love you so much it makes me so sad
that I can't hear you say it back ..

I just can’t write anything further..
Love you
always in my heart xx
Missing You Still..

2 comments:

ishu said...

i miss him too .. :( when he was here i didn't realise that ignoring him mite be so bad that one day he'll completely ignore everybody and go away witout tellin anything .. he left everything so incomplete .. :(
shit yaar .. we people are so helpless ..i wish he could be near us ..and hear .. Ki We Are Missing You .. Come Back ..!
:(

Unknown said...

m 2 miss u a lottt kamal.....:(plizz cum back yaar,kaise bi karke....:(LUV U SHONA[MINU]